[Review] Samsung 226BW 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor

*takes another cookie*
whistle.gif

Yes, but you settled for a 22" cookie.

Matt and I enjoy the 24" cookies :cool:

Yeah but your cookies are stale. ;)

Wait a minute... Both you and Matt are enjoying each others cookies? :eek: Ooooh gross dude.

Whatever allows you to enjoy your 22", insignificant display at night.

I have the 21" Syncmaster and I love it. And that second link, oh man I wish I could find a deal on that monitor, want it so bad. I want 2 of them actually lol.

Hi everyone, I want to hook up an LCD monitor to my laptop. I do mainly Excel/Outlook work so I am more concerned about crisp, clear text than color matching. Which specifications should I focus on? Are there any recommendations on a specific make/model? I am looking for a 19" or 21" Widescreen for under $250. What should I look for in an LCD monitor? All helpful recommendations are most welcome.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back