Returnil Virtual System Premium Edition Free Today

L

Lee

Returnil Virtual System Premium Edition

The Returnil Virtual System Premium Edition is a powerful virtualization technology that completely mirrors your actual computer setup and it can create a virtual storage disk within your PC where you can save documents, data, and files while using the System Protection feature.
Returnil virtualization technology clones a computer’s System Partition and boots the PC into this system rather than native Windows, allowing you run your applications in a completely isolated environment. Hence the session and all activity, malicious or otherwise, will happen in the virtual environment, not in the real PC environment. If the PC is attacked or gets infected, all you need to do is to simply reboot the PC to erase all changes. After reboot, the system will be restored to its original state, as if nothing ever happened. All of this without sacrificing computer performance or usability while helping to reduce technical support intervention and the need for routine maintenance.

The Returnil Virtual System:

• Keeps your System Partition safe when browsing the Internet;
  • Viruses, Trojans, Worms, Adware, Spyware, and unwanted content disappear with a simple reboot;
  • Enforces settings and protects your internet privacy;
  • Helps reduce overall disk wear by using memory rather than HDD cloning technology;
  • Saves you time, money, and lost hair by maintaining or improving peak computer performance;
  • Reduces or eliminates the need for routine disk de-fragmentation of your system partition;
  • Your spam filter is strong, but not infallible – Returnil will eliminate the consequences of opening infected e-mail and/or attachments;
  • Leaves absolutely no traces of computer activities;
  • Eliminates all activities even if your computer is powered-off or crashes;
  • Eliminates the danger of evaluating new software that does not require a reboot to install;
  • Offers stronger, simpler and smarter protection for your PC;
  • Seamless integration with supported Windows Operating Systems;
  • Easy to use, simple to configure, and the one tool in your arsenal that will be there to save the day when all else fails!
All free today!

Link: GAOTD

****! This sounds well dodgy - has anyone ever tried this?

it wouldn't let me get it as i refused its cookie, so i told it to piss off

I've used a similar program (SVS by Altiris - now owned by Symantec). And despite Symantec now owning them, it is still a very nice program.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back