Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory game FREE Client

I just finished downloading.Does the built in servers browser work for you because I can't see any numbers there..also I tried All Seeing Eyes and I can't get a working server I always get a message says "server is full or unresponsive waiting for a slot to open"....and then I tried the gamespy netwrok but the program is always freezing "not responding" when I launch it..if you know a nice server for a poor dial up guy (16 players max) post it here :(

Originally posted by bman™
I wonder if enough people download it and start playing it, if they will make you pay for it?

That is a good possibillity :(

Originally posted by Octopus
I just finished downloading.Does the built in servers browser work for you because I can't see any numbers there..also I tried All Seeing Eyes and I can't get a working server I always get a message says "server is full or unresponsive waiting for a slot to open"....and then I tried the gamespy netwrok but the program is always freezing "not responding" when I launch it..if you know a nice server for a poor dial up guy (16 players max) post it here :(

The Ingame screen is pretty good, im not having any problems wiith that! Are you sure your in the right place and clicked on 'internet'.

You wouldnt have happened to install it in the RTCW folder would you?

no i uninstalled the original a while ago
if you are going to play it next time get a pen and write down some ips from the list:)

So is anybody going to get a server going for NTFS members? I'm new at all this & wouldn't know where to start?

Also if my ping is around 300 & all the others are below 100 would that affect them as well or does it just make me an easy target?

A high host ping would make a laggy server for all ....... if I have time maybe I will set up a server :)

Yes – Internet: This is the second of two dedicated server types. This server will show up on Internet server lists. NOTE: If the server is behind a firewall, it may not show up on Internet server lists.

I tried a dedicated server from my 2nd machine but it would not show up on the list ( internet ) might be my router or could have been firewall need to try again .... When I get one up and running I will let you know might not be tonight ;)

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back