Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory game FREE Client

BonyTony

OSNN Senior Addict
Formerly an expansion pack, Enemy Territory is now a free multiplayer add-on
featuring multiplayer support for as many as 64 players.
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory challenges gamers to the ultimate test of teamwork and strategy.
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a standalone game, this means that you do NOT need to have Return to Castle Wolfenstein installed in order to play it!.....but be warned it`s a 258mb download:eek: .

Get it from HERE

Niiiiice :D

I'll bookmark it for when I'm on a faster line... and when the server stops getting maimed sideways :p

On line now. 36 minute wait at Fileshack. :(

I've read some pretty good things about it.

Wow they have got busy when i posted the link 3 servers had space left i have posted another link for it HERE but its on fileplanet.

And if you linux get your version HERE

My wait on fileshack was a total of 72 minutes.

Managed to find a spot at fragland. Coming down now around 80-100.

Meh, its okay. Kind of fun for awhile. No real strategy, just run around shooting people.

Reminds me of MOHAA.

Cant figure out how to shoot with the zoom on.
Oh well, off to another map.

downloaded but not tried yet, if i get chance it will get installed and played tomorrow. enter the matrix is still keeping me occupied as far as games go

Not against rules. Both Activision and iD have released this as a free mod, I encourage everyone to try it -- you might like it ;)

I just have been for an hour....very good fun indeed! New voices, maps, game types...the lot!

:)

no you dont, i dont have the origional game on my pc and it works fine, it is a stand alone

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back