return to all in outlook 2000

Anyone know how to remove/add this in the tool bar. Im not running outlook 2000 at the moment and a client says he thought he used to have it but its not there anymore.

Thanks in advance

I would assume his Standard Toolbar is missing.

Open the message, right-click on the toolbar and check standard.

Else he may have removed the "reply to all" button, which could also be configured via the right-click and customize.

its a registry hack of somesort that they have implemeted in. ctrl shift r still works ;)

if he right clicks on the bar that has the usual send/recieve he'll get an option to click on standard, if that does not work get him to click on customise and then click standard on the left window that pops up so on the right he needs to scroll till he comes upon "reply to all". that should work otherwise if he goes to uninstall office there should be a rapair option with the usual uninstall option, that may also fix it.

nah its been removed that way as well hehe. the repair sure with out core repair install will produce the same results hehe. its ok though like i tell people ctrl shift r jejhe

That seems like a pretty silly thing to lock down IMO. Did you try obtaining justification as to why they did it?

yes.
1. it sends massive amaounts of emails ( i work for GE)
2. some lady wrote a very nasty reply to one person on a large email list. hit reply all without thinking 2 days later she and a few other people were fired.

reprimand the woman, don't torture the users by removing a useful feature.

Its GE lol. we torture everyone with stupid **** like that. The official rule is it cloges the exchange servers though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back