Retail MMO Archlord now totally free!

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Hi guys,

For anyone out there who likes their MMOs but doesn't like subscriptions, and especially for those who don't like paying for games at all, Archlord has now been released for completely free by Codemasters.

Check it out here.

The game was released back in November I think, so quite recent, but due to relatively low numbers of players they have decided to make it completely free to everyone.

You can use real world money to buy in-game credits for stuff, but there's absolutely no requirement to do this if you don't want to and you can play quite happily without any cost at all.

It's not a bad game from what I can gather (I have just started a character this weekend), it's no World of Warcraft beater but then again it's free and it's still quite good. Graphics are pretty top notch, music's really quite good actually.

If you've never played an MMO and want to see what it's like, this might be a good place to test the water. Have fun!

LordOfLA

Godlike!
Archlord is what you call "just another korean grinder" at least it was at beta/launch.

If anyone plays it and think it's improved let me know and I'll dig out my box :p

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
it actually looks pretty good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonioPR