Resume Fixing

N

Not Bman

Well I was talking with Sazar about jobs and dell and such. Come to the conclusion that my resume needs a bit of work.

Fixing it up, more details and etc. Said I should post here and see what can be done.

So here you go....

Last edited by a moderator:
I would change the wording in "Web Browsing Software" to something a bit more point descriptive, that sounds like you are skilled at surfing the net.

:D

So say like the actual programs, IE7, Firefox 2.0 etc

just an FYI, you may want to strip off some of the phone numbers and addresses when posting in a public forum.. especially yours and your references..

edit: I removed the attachment for now.. usually not a good idea to post your number (or your friends/references numbers - especially if you didn't ask them if it was okay to post a phone number publically).

edit2: feel free to reattach after you scrub some of the personal info out...

Last edited:
Didn't even think of that, thanks.

Done and done.

Any more tips, help etc.

Thanks

Looks pretty good. Is "First Page 2006" supposed to be Front Page? Also, not sure if Pascal is even worth mentioning, but I suppose it could get a good laugh! :)

Send the resume to jneville AT tcml DOT com tomorrow and I'll take a look at it tomorrow and play with it.

(I'm a recruiter and write resumes daily.)

No, First Page 2000 is another HTML program.

Yea, I thought Pascal was worth it since its really the only programming i know.

No, First Page 2000 is another HTML program.

Yea, I thought Pascal was worth it since its really the only programming i know.

Is programming something you want to do? If its not then its probably not worth putting it on. It does of course show a certain level of skill and understanding of IT, but it sometimes helps to target your skills matrix to a particular type of job for each application.

Alright, no I would love to learn more about it and be good at it, but not something I want to do.

I always thought its just better to put all skills up. I will change that then.

It really depends.

Having an additional bullet point that you are proficient in and are able to discuss when engaged is an excellent asset.

If it is a generic talent taking up useful space on your page, dump it. If, on the other hand, it's one of those talents that could be a differentiator between you and some other bloke (or gal), why not either leave it up or, better yet, integrate it with some other section to allow it to flow.

Cheers.

Alright, I just fixed it up, deleted some things, changed.

What you think now..

Last edited by a moderator:
Any regulars on this board that want me to take a look at a resume, feel welcome.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back