Resilient-Reborn.com [Rebirth]

Geffy said:
Code looks quite good acutually, though I have noticed that some of your pages are HTML4 and some are XHTML. Its probably best to check each of your pages and probably take them all up to being XHTML.
What editor are you using to create this. Applications like DreamWeaver and GoLive have ways to make a page XHTML Transitional compliant. DreamWeaver its under File and GoLive I think its a button off to the right under the menu.
Looking great though, get it all valid and I'll give you some rep ;)

Thanks Geffy :) I tried doing what you said with Dreamweaver, but it screwed everything up locally so I redownloaded the version I have stored online. I think I'll go through it manually myself. :) Is there anywhere I can check each of my individual pages to see if they follow XHTML Transitional standards?

LordOfLA said:
Added you to msn :)

Yep, added you too. Sorry I didn't chat at all yesterday, been real busy with a new client that's just come through in these past few days, but will deffo talk to you soon when I'm on. :)

Resilient said:
Thanks Geffy :) I tried doing what you said with Dreamweaver, but it screwed everything up locally so I redownloaded the version I have stored online. I think I'll go through it manually myself. :) Is there anywhere I can check each of my individual pages to see if they follow XHTML Transitional standards?

Firefox and Opera both have 3rd party extensions/plugins that provide means with which you can submit your site to the w3c validator :)

Resilient said:

http://validator.w3.org/ ;)

Thanks LordofLA, i'll use the link Grandmaster gave though, much easier :D Appreciate it Grandmaster ;)

Dayum, my stats for March have been through the roof! Thanks for all your support guys! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back