Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles Teaser

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
Capcom Japan has a teaser trailer posted on their site for The Umbrella Chronicles, featuring several characters both familiar to me and unfamiliar, running through what looks to be a subdued version of House of the Dead. It saddens me that what looks to be a major event in the RE universe - the fall of Umbrella Corp - is going to be covered in a game like this. It's like depicting Solid Snake's death in Metal Gear Solid Pinball Ops.
Found the info over here

Teaser here

Im thinking either this game will totally rock, or just be another Wii flop; its hard to say at this point

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Let me know if the girls get nekid :smoker:

Coz, you know, thats important and stuff.

:nervous:

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Why does the dude in the trailer, the one dresses in black that takes off his sun glasses, look like David Bowie?

melon

MS-DOS 2.0
Political User
It looks like a game made by recycling character models from the previous GameCube RE games, while putting them in the mansion from the original RE game.

This was one of the titles that originally piqued my interest with the Wii, but now it makes me glad that I've chosen to wait before taking my stance with the current console wars.

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
It looks like a game made by recycling character models from the previous GameCube RE games, while putting them in the mansion from the original RE game.

This was one of the titles that originally piqued my interest with the Wii, but now it makes me glad that I've chosen to wait before taking my stance with the current console wars.
I figured its just recycled nonsense but I want a rail shooter for wii :). I hardly consider the three systems out to be in a war, because there will always be people who prefer one from another. Its like saying macs and pcs are at war :rolleyes:

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Its not a bad game, finised it with a mate the other day :) Its not really a 'real' resident evil game as you have infinite pistol rounds! but it is entertaining never the less in two player mode. If your after a 'true' resident evil game though RE4 wii edition is excellent :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel