Resident Evil 5 (PS3/360)

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Capcom announced today, Resident Evil 5 for the PlayStation3 and Xbox 360 game consoles.

update: you can view a stream of the game from ign. just follow the link i provided.
link

Last edited:
*Wibbles With Glee*

I do rather like the Biohazard games :D

looks very realistic, i cant wait till i get a ps3, (psp controller hehe)

Why in the world would anyone want to use the PSP as a controller.

I'm glad it's being released for the 360 though.

vern said:
Why in the world would anyone want to use the PSP as a controller.

I'm glad it's being released for the 360 though.
Seconded.. on both accounts. :D

now, is this a rendered vid, or is this the actual gameplay

because the psp has a screen for extra info etc for different players (im just thinking not confirmed) and also its wireless to the ps3 so thats cool, i dont know why u guys dont see why

themafia.69 said:
because the psp has a screen for extra info etc for different players (im just thinking not confirmed) and also its wireless to the ps3 so thats cool, i dont know why u guys dont see why

The PSP is a mobile device. Designers had to cut corners to design it. Logic would ask ... "why would the designers make an inferior controller for a console just so they can create a neat little bonus?". You are setting on your couch with a PS3. On a table you see your PSP, and the PS3 controller, which one are you going to use? I'm betting it'll be the PSP. Ever had one of those little gadgets that you could get for PS1 RPGs? I'm not sure if it caught on with the rest of the world, but they were pretty popular with Japanese RPGs. You could puhtz around with them and it'd give your characters neat little items when you hooked it up to your PS1, but it was a bonus, nothing more. Wireless ... the PS3 wireless will also probably wireless ... so thats not something to write home about.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back