P

pacou

I FIND TO RESET TO 4 THE DVD ZONE CHANGE IN XP
DVDGENIE DON'T MAKE IT ONLY DVD KILLER WORK
BUT I LIKE HAVE THE REGEDIT COMMAND FOUR
END THIS PROBLEM.

THANK FOR ALL XP GIRL AND MAN

Show CAPS some love!

Hey - just for all those CAPS responders... Get over it! There are people in industries that write in all CAPS and/or type notes in CAPS - eg... engineering, architecture. Is there really such an etiquette to online typing that makes CAPS sooooo wrong? What about all the slang and inproper use of the language that you see every day? Grammar and spelling errors are abound but do you see people jumping on those all the time?

If that is the case then - I - AM - WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

I FIND TO RESET TO 4 THE DVD ZONE CHANGE IN XP
DVDGENIE DON'T MAKE IT ONLY DVD KILLER WORK
BUT I LIKE HAVE THE REGEDIT COMMAND FOUR
END THIS PROBLEM.

THANK FOR ALL XP GIRL AND MAN

u could alway's send it 2 micro$oft as a new type of incription totaly unrecognisable 2 the human mind sboulema;)

u could make millions!!!!!!

but seriously i don't get what ur askin pacou

Maybe I'll will send it to M$, but it will be encryption with an activation crap and a lot of useless security fixes. :D

And i don't get the question either?
sh1a.gif

I think what he's asking is how to change the region area of his DVD to region 4 (which is S.America, if I remember rightly) by way of a registry hack.

Amazing, I can decode encrypted messages in the blink of an eye, but I haven't got a f*****g clue how to hack region codes for DVD's ;)

u can download a program that does it 4 u. i can't remember were it's 2, but it woz on the forum somewere.

btw sboulema read ur fukin messages!!!!!!!!!!!!

avsdotcom you just made yourself an enemy of mine. You hacked my encryption code and now I can't sell it anymore. So I'm going to sue you ;)

Henyman I know I make spelling mistakes, It's hard for me to write in another language. I bet you can't right Dutch.

Sometimes you can't hack your region-code, because it is hardware coded in your dvd-player. :(

i woz talkin bout ur private mesages sboulema!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue me :eek:

Errrr, what hacking ? That wasn't hacking, that was just ,errr, well......**** it, I'm off <runs away> ;)

Sboulema runs even harder to catch avsdotcom. ;)
Pacou can you develop a new encryption for me to sell ??

You'll never find me, not since I got my hands on the new book "Hide and Seek - the Bin Laden way" :D

avsdotcom if I can't find you I will bomb your place down, or send your a terrible virus, the M$ virus. Or I will ask M$ to send you even more useless updates. ;)

NO ! NO ! Not the useless updates ! For the love of God, anything but the useless updates :eek:

sboulema got ur message but problems.... read ur messages

henyman I read your message.

pacou you still owe me a new encryption-code, thanks to avsdotcom. Ok avsdotcom since you are the only one who can crack the encryption, I offer you a job in my encryption-company. The amount of salary can be discussed, but if you refuse you will be spammed with stupid hotfixes. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back