Requirements for Becoming a MOD

well being a mod myself on a few boards i've found that sucking up to the admins is your best bet neo1980 :)

i should add that knowing the secret handshake is a bonus also

j/k

we get paid?? <note to self.. start taking kickbacks>
blink.gif

i just new Jewelzz would latch on to the money post ....i actually set my stop watch!! :)

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
we get paid?? <note to self.. start taking kickbacks>
blink.gif
Damn, forgot [PK] is now a SMod. That means we have to cut him in on all bribes :mad:

damn skippy... show me the money... oh that was lame... shoot me I dont deserve to live for making that comment.... <note to self: you are a smack>

the way to become a mod. Becoming a mod is earned.

This was quoted to me a few days ago..........somewhere else..........in another dimension............:blink:

but I would favor the monetary route [sec: pronounced rowt U.S.]

A$$ licking gets you nowhere here..........I 've tried :D

/jewellz: comes back with ............Haven't lick my a$$

:D :D

I think somewhere is something like, dont ask to be a mod. Also I think generally good behavior and informing others if they infringe on rules, basically act like a mod (a good one) even though you aint got the power.

asking to become a mod probably won't cut it :)

nor will threads like this... :)

but who knows... stranger things have happened...

Originally posted by Sazar
asking to become a mod probably won't cut it :)

nor will threads like this... :)

but who knows... stranger things have happened...

you got that right sazar!!!!!

Originally posted by neo1980
What are the requirements for a user to become a MOD?

well, I'm pretty pissed off at everybody now, (the moderators know this, but the members don't).

so I'm willing to divulge the very first of the secret requirements...usually, the secret requirements must be met without being told what they are, so I am not going to let out all of the requirements...

but the very first secret requirement, is for the member to make a contribution on the the greatest tweak on the internet, which can located by hitting the link in my signature

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I sez go join Project Orca ... join Team NTFS, type out 300,000 keys in 5 minutes without cheating, and you'll become a mod instantly. :p

I add and remove the requirements just before I sleep at night.
erm, day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back