Requirements for Becoming a MOD

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I said that. Every god damn day :D

Man am I glad I didn't guess about who said it - I thought it was Bill Clinton - I guess Tony Blair would have been a better guess!

BTW - I have to admit Uncle Tony did a pretty ggod job of handling that protester/activist or whatever he was!

Heh. I am a mod. Just not here.

PS. Sorry for excessive posting, I'm bumping a thread away.

Originally posted by Nick M
Heh. I am a mod. Just not here.

PS. Sorry for excessive posting, I'm bumping a thread away.
Excessive posting??? HA!!! :p Since when???

Aren't you the Spamminator? :blink: :happy:

I have no title...I'm..ruler of the really long thread! :D :p

Excessive posting? I have never, ever done that. Ever!

Originally posted by dealer
uh oh dy.

I didn't want to be a mod at all.

...was afraid it take off my edge and enjoyment.

this actually did happen a bit, but the responsibility and added pleasure of being part of the administration was worth the trade.

when you become a mod, it's harder to speculate, as you don't want to be wrong...also, it's harder to formulate in public, as sometimes you can look foolish for doing it.

in addition of course, when you are a moderator, you cannot be as crass as most of us like to be.

but the trade becomes worth it.

it's like the feeling when you realize you've grown up...hard to give up your childish ways, but the new promise sends you forward.

Aaaaaa, you just like the POWER... Admit it Dealer. You old Power Tweaker. AKA: Fujisimus Maximus :cool:

Originally posted by gonaads
DOH!!! :eek:

Bad, bad, very bad.

Mod power is cool...but it puts some weight on you :)

Not at Xsiv's place! ;)

Originally posted by Nick M
Bad, bad, very bad.

Mod power is cool...but it puts some weight on you :)

Not at Xsiv's place! ;)

Well duuuh... everyone there is always drunk er stoned, Sheeesh. :p :p

Originally posted by b-man__
:( In my head Im A Moderator ! :)

If each member was a moderator of himself, there would be no point in having us around would there? It would be perfect bliss here.

Good job, b-man ;)

Originally posted by Dj Empy
so when do i get paid for being a member ?:D

you are being paid.

but it is the same amount that you are paying to be a member. just remember that. It all balances out in the Karmic fashion of life.

If you are not paying to be here, or likewise being paid back the same, then may you be Karmically b-titch slapped by a 6 armed goddess. Unless you are paying more than you are paid.

well i must admit ..when i slipped into the secret domain of the mods and admins i noticed they were discussing making almostfamous88 a new MOD!! but it appears Jewelzz was the dissenting vote as she thought his fear of men's asses may lead to his inability to be objective!!

Originally posted by Burpster
well i must admit ..when i slipped into the secret domain of the mods and admins i noticed they were discussing making almostfamous88 a new MOD!! but it appears Jewelzz was the dissenting vote as she thought his fear of men's asses may lead to his inability to be objective!!

Errr

LMAO

True requiremennts for becoming a Mod..
Buy a Lambretta or Vespa
Wear a Parker
Listen to The Jam,Small Faces and The Lambrettas

:D

Originally posted by Dj Empy
Whatever i want my money :(
Check your bank, pocket, wallet and dresser table, you should find it there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back