Request....

S

slayer[X]

Can someone make me a avatar or sig?

I really want to have one.

Just put the word slayer always.

THANKSZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a colour scheme or any logos or pictures u want in it?

I myself can't really make anything if ppl don't give me at least a colour schme...

I was going to start a new thread but found this one. I need help making one as well. But I want it to match my name, does anyone have any ideas??

Blinky to the left just isn't cutting it!!!!

I want a black and red one.

I want the background black and the word slayer a red one.

Note: I therefore say that this be the official request thread!:cool:

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
I was going to start a new thread but found this one. I need help making one as well. But I want it to match my name, does anyone have any ideas??

Blinky to the left just isn't cutting it!!!!

can u pls describe what you wat you want like slayer?

Yeah, since we're on the topic, I've been wanting a nice sig too. I know it's rather greedy of me to ask, but my extensive drawing experience only includes MS Paint and an old children's DOS drawing program called Pictor. (I hope that that's self explanatory.)

Anyway, if anyone who's considering making one for me needs some guidelines, here you go. Green and/or blue is good for a color scheme, and as long as it has my board name on it somewhere (as that's generally what a good signature is), then it's fine. Or, if you don't like guidelines, then go crazy and do whatever you want. I'm not one to judge others who can actually handle making sigs. So if anyone can find it in their heart to make me a sig, so be it, and thank you.

I always write too much.

what do u mean 'as long as it has my board name on it'?

why dont you all make your own ? Its not that hard !

But i guess we can help !!

well, not everyone has the programs needed.. secondly not everyone like making graphics... some people just hate it

By board name, I meant "Timeo27" the login name I use on this forum/board. Sorry for the confusion.

And b-man__, I can understand what you mean, but like o_87 mentioned, I don't have the kind of software necessary for making a good looking sig with a neat effect or something that isn't all pixilated. And creating graphics is not really my strong point.

Oh thank you so much!

But if there is anyone still making me a avatar i will gladly take them:D

Originally posted by slayer[XP]
Oh thank you so much!

But if there is anyone still making me a avatar i will gladly take them:D

What do you you want?

hmmm....

I like an avatar with a sword with black blade and unholy powers showing. like a cloud of dark air or something. with my name of course. (SLAYER)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back