Request signature - want my spec & now playing

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
As I accidentally posted on someone elses request (sorry PK!)....... maybe someone will help me out and work with what I am going to attach which is my draught sig I was hoping to have ready for March. BTW since I made it I upgraded my GeForce crappy card with an ATI 9700 pro

If anyone can help out that would be really appreciated - make the sig so it really really rocks and I might even consider mailing you the GeForce card! Betcha no ones ever commisioned a sig with such generosity before

And then after a 1st cut was kindly posted I added....needs some colour - text sharpening up - plus drop the reference to my GeForce (which is history) and just leave ATI - plus I now have a 3rd (external) HD being the 300GB Maxtor one touch baby.

Apart from that do I take it you are an Apple devotee? Maybe change the fruit? Dunno .... you kinda got one thing right though because my rig is a bit metalically themed.

I'm holding out on a better piece of work if I'm awarding the card though.
One other thing - I like to use Glaanieboys "now playing" URL from my foobar so we need to allow for that and stay in spec.

I think that should just about cover what I am hoping for - stands back and waits to be amazed :cool:

Attachments

• sigspec1.psd
    98.4 KB · Views: 109
  • sigspec2.jpg
    sigspec2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 102
edit by Geffy - If you have a problem with another member or moderator please take it up with them in private message and not in the public forum

no idea, just something I put together *shrug*

Attachments

• sigspec1.jpg
    sigspec1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 98
nice - although others invited too!

Geffy said:
no idea, just something I put together *shrug*
you're modest - I like it actually. One thing, I really need to get my "Now Playing" to float over the sig under the text you added - is that a simple PSP operation? Plus I've downloaded the bmp - guess I can get straight into PSP with that but I'll have lost some of the formatting, right? So I am guessing getting the psp file to me would be ideal (sorry, I'm a real PSP noob :eek: wish I had more time to learn it!)

you trying to get the dynamic song thinger overlayed into the image??

Geffy said:
you trying to get the dynamic song thinger overlayed into the image??
yes - that's right, plus I like your work but would have liked to have .psp version for me to play with too - if possible?

You're going to need a server that supports PHP to have dynamic text on an image.

Getting -565 error

Geffy said:
thanks for that but when I try to open it I get an undefined error has occurred -565. Any idea why? I'm on PSP 7 if that matters. Any chance it got corrupted? :confused:

Its photoshop image not psp7..I've changed it to a jpg for ya :cool:

Doh!

Evil Marge said:
Its photoshop image not psp7..I've changed it to a jpg for ya :cool:
*slaps self on forehead* Now even I shoulda known that because I got option to save my psp work that way - HMMmmm wondering what I have that may work with photoshop now....

the first post you made has a PSD attached, how did you make that???

Geffy said:
the first post you made has a PSD attached, how did you make that???
it's a save format option you get from PSP - hence DOH! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back