[Request] Signature & Avatar

Kr0m

OSNN Veteran Addict
Hey there graphic gurus... If any of you are bored and wouldn't mind creating a signature file and matching in color avatar I'd appreciate it. I'm not too talented when it comes to graphics and it seems that theres a number of people here that are.
If someone decides to take upon this task for me here is what I would like included in the signature:

Colours: Preferably similar colors as to what my desktop has. See http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/lancej/sigs/desktop.JPG

Info to be included:
The avatar, just my nickname - Kr0m <-- that's with a zero.
The signature: This is in no particular order: [e]Kr0m | Clan [e]nigma | Http://www.clanenigma.com | Server: 204.157.6.17:27960 | IRC: irc.gamesurge.net @ #enigma

I would also like to request that it be no larger that 500x120.

Thats all the info I can think of for now. Thanks! :)

Did this really quickly. Tell me if it looks good so I can put the other stuff that you wrote.

Cool, maybe trim 1/4 of the signature height and the avatar to 80x80 (sorry I didn't specify tis before)

Got it. I'll be posting them soon.

Here you go. I hope you like them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back