Request: Sig and Avatar

Reg

eXperienced!
I'm looking for a decent sig and avator. For the sig, I would like it to contain my primary machines system specs and my internet connection. Thanks in advanced.

Specs:
Apple iMac
1.25GHz PowerPC G4
1GB DDR 333 Crucial Ram
160GB ATA HD
100GB Firewire 400 External HD
64MB DDR nVidia Geforce FX 5200
4X DVD-R/W
17" 16:10 Widescreen LCD
JBL Creature 2.1 Speakers

Connection:
10Mb Cox Cable Line

Did this really quickly. Hope you like it.

Had to fix the avatar a bit since it was a tad bit to large, but it works great.

No problem Reg. Glad you liked it. :)

You've got an FX5200 in your G4? Was that stock or added after purchase?

Stock.... But only on 17" & 20" iMacs. 15" iMacs have Geforce 4 MX graphics cards. I had the option of getting a 64MB or a 128MB graphics card. I opted for the 64MB since I do not do a lot of gaming. Mainly business work, home automation, and networking... Not to mention it just looks cool :D

Aah, I missed the "i", I was thinking of a PowerMac :D Makes even more sense now, was going to ask about the 17" being wide :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back