Request - banner for website

Unleashed

We Speak Geek
Hi guys,
I have a bit of a dilemma - I have absolutely no artistic skill whatsoever, and I require a banner for a thing my dad and a friend of his are setting up.
Basically, it's a free advice site about sports nutrition, homeopathy in sports and bodybuilding. There's a basic FAQ, but if you have an advanced question you can email them your question and they'll answer it on the site.
What I'm asking for is a banner for the top of the site 780 x 150 wide that essentially is a collage of sports nutrition related items i.e. images of fruit, vitamins, supplements, weight benches etc.

You will be most welcome to advertise yourself and your website on the banner as well.

Thanks!

I've done some banners before, but nothing with a collage of images, so I'm not sure that I'm up to the challenge. It would be easier if you or your Dad would find the images and then maybe I (or someone else) could put them all together. Stock photo websites would be a good place to look.

Hi guys,
I have a bit of a dilemma - I have absolutely no artistic skill whatsoever, and I require a banner for a thing my dad and a friend of his are setting up.
Basically, it's a free advice site about sports nutrition, homeopathy in sports and bodybuilding. There's a basic FAQ, but if you have an advanced question you can email them your question and they'll answer it on the site.
What I'm asking for is a banner for the top of the site 780 x 150 wide that essentially is a collage of sports nutrition related items i.e. images of fruit, vitamins, supplements, weight benches etc.

You will be most welcome to advertise yourself and your website on the banner as well.

Thanks!

What's suppose to be written on the banner's name? and what's the color scheme you want to use? and how flashy u want it to look(i don't do flashy anyhow). Does it have to be animated? u need to give the FORUM more info if u want help? or u got it already?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back