• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[REQUEST] athlon xp processor

i know its a longshot, but would anyone have one spare that i could borrow/rent to test my motherboard?

it would be returned within a week, and all my persoanl details would be given to you so you could hunt me down if i did steal it.

thanks
:s

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
if you went to your local "small" computer store and explained the situation, they would charge a small test fee, but also point out if your mobo blew there chip you would have to fork out for said chip.

i live in northern ireland.

theres no such thing as a 'small local computer shop' - anything i buy comes mail order because i hate pc world.

ming

OSNN Advanced
I've got a duron in a box.. but that was used in the machine I blew the psu with. Not sure if the cpu still works. If you want to test it for me, I wouldn't mind sending it. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debbieherrin