Request a Signature or Avatar Here

Hey - i was wondering if anyone would mind makin me an avatar.

Skazzyuk - i sent you a PM, but i just want to share my idea with everyone.

i have seen a pic of the famous matrix (groan:eek: ) screen - with the numbers, but, its orange!!

so if anyone could possibly make an avatar size matrix 'characters' thing where instead of it bein green - its orange.

thats basically all i ask... and there is no rush.

Many thanx in advance,

Don Fudleone

ps. a bit like my current avatar on the left <<<----- but instead, orange! lol ok i'll shut up:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Don Fudleone
Hey - i was wondering if anyone would mind makin me an avatar.

Skazzyuk - i sent you a PM, but i just want to share my idea with everyone.

i have seen a pic of the famous matrix (groan:eek: ) screen - with the numbers, but, its orange!!

so if anyone could possibly make an avatar size matrix 'characters' thing where instead of it bein green - its orange.

thats basically all i ask... and there is no rush.

Many thanx in advance,

Don Fudleone

ps. a bit like my current avatar on the left <<<----- but instead, orange! lol ok i'll shut up:rolleyes:

Aye mate,

Got no work tommoro will get right to it :)

Skazzy:cool:

Ok, I and Skazzy have created this Avatar for you by working together. It has all the things you would like on it i think. What do you think?

MatrixAvatar1.jpg

I have also come up with a few quicky designs for you which you can also choose from. What do you think of these?

MatrixAvatar2.jpg

MatrixAvatar3.jpg

Alex (and Skazzy) :cool:

Wow! thx guys. i like the third one, but could you have the letters on it like enhanced if possible, its a bit blurry. The first one is also brilliant. just keep it simple and i hope to see the next result!

Thx again guys,

Don Fudleone

here's 2 pieces of matrixy text i just made and your green avatar made orange....

av1.jpg

av3.jpg

av3.gif

i sharpened up the image for you and ive made it abit more orange for you and ive left one it the way it was before. Which one do you like the best? :confused:

MartixAvatar4.jpg

MartixAvatar5.jpg

Alex :cool:

Originally posted by Enyo
Nice work macromp and Alex :)

MartixAvatar5.jpg

^^ The best.

Don Fudleone, your green avatar is from the same avatar pack that i got mine from ;) I just put the corners back on my avatar.

Thanx Enyo dude :).. I like your avatar Enyo :) ive never mentioned it before but its kool! :)

shes cute!
redface.gif

It makes a good Trademark for you Enyo dude, you have nothing to fear.. its kool! :)

just pure jealousy Enyo dude :p

Well i like it anyways.. and it doesnt look like a nazi flag :confused:

Wow Thx Alex and Macromp, that is super. i agree with Enyo. although i like the second one macromp did. its clearer and the letters defined.

hang on - i thought of sumthing. could you put a bit of text on the second one of Macromp but sayin Fudtrix? hope its not too much tho.

Don Fudleone

nice avatar you got there Don, Amy Lee :drool:

Enyo if people think thats a Nazi flag then they need to be reeducated

I Like number one as well. i think thats a keeper.

how about the fudtrix in the 'matrix green' then i think thats a job well done.

thx a lot again.

Don Fudleone

Ok, Something like any of these?...

Fudtrix4.jpg
Fudtrix5.jpg
Fudtrix6.jpg
Fudtrix7.jpg

What do you think of any of these? I like number 1 and 4 :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back