Request a Signature or Avatar Here

Originally posted by MainframeGuy
OMG -0 mod fight!..... go Jewelzz go!!

Fix your sig and get it into guideline before you start ... :p

Ok... rather than post the tutoral here. Since we have a section for this kind of thing here ...

Errrrrrrrrrrrr... from right to left. :D

Wasssup Skazzy. :D

I am now an ex-moderator :( i had it coming tho! fair enough!

How is everyone?

Skazzy

Originally posted by chaos945
New and improved version. Clear cache.

First off this thread is for Requesting Sigs and Avatars.

Second there is a thread for posting sigs and avatars here

Third, your sig isnt showing up anyway...

Go Pseudo, Go Pseudo, Go Pseudo... Go Go Go :D

Killer Killer Killer.. :p

/me gets out the whip...

Dont ask and shut up I dont want to hear the wise cracks... and no joke about the phrase 'wise cracks'
Wallbash.gif

First off I didn't post here, it was moved here.

Second see above.

Third I'm looking for a new host, but whether you meant to or not I appriciate you letting me know you couldn't dispaly my sig.

Fourth don't be a dick.

Originally posted by chaos945
First off I didn't post here, it was moved here.

Second see above.

Third I'm looking for a new host, but whether you meant to or not I appriciate you letting me know you couldn't dispaly my sig.

Fourth don't be a dick.

First, We will usually tell the person posting about their SIG if they are not being displayed. I could not see it either... now I can see it.

And second no one is being a dick, that's just the way he is, so cool yer jets.

Jewelzz started this cluster f\/(k for merging your thread to the wrong one. So go and yell at her... if you're brave enough.

I have a request:
I'd like a set featuring the cartoon race car driver "Speed Racer". Racing is one of my favorite things.

A suggestion is that on the sig, it has his car "The Mach 5" and my specs: Computer 1: Windows XP SP1 and Red Hat Linux 9 Computer 2: Windowss ME

chaos945, you thread was merged because it wasn't showing a sig, I assumed you were asking... my bad.

Going off on a staff members isn't the best way to make friends around here.

I think my sweat shirt from Kasey's Tavern in Chicago says it best: Be nice of be gone :)

Originally posted by ViperSnake
I have a request:
I'd like a set featuring the cartoon race car driver "Speed Racer". Racing is one of my favorite things.

A suggestion is that on the sig, it has his car "The Mach 5" and my specs: Computer 1: Windows XP SP1 and Red Hat Linux 9 Computer 2: Windowss ME

How's this?

attachment.php

That's what I get for reading what he wrote verbatum. :p

[edit]
FIXED... just reload the page. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back