Request a Signature or Avatar Here

Christmas is coming so I may want a Speed Racer themed christmas set.

Maybe the avatar can have Speed in a santa hat and the sig can have a picture of the Mach 5 but in a christmas color scheme (Green and Red instead of red and blue).

Originally posted by ViperSnake
Christmas is coming so I may want a Speed Racer themed christmas set.

Maybe the avatar can have Speed in a santa hat and the sig can have a picture of the Mach 5 but in a christmas color scheme (Green and Red instead of red and blue).

Maybe you should do it yourself. I have seen how you treat those who make sigs / avatars for you.

Ok.. this thread is a mess.

From now on what people should do when requesting a sig or avatar you should create a new thread like this

[Request] Signature / Avatar ( insert type of sig or avatar )

Please adhere to this format. If not your post will be deleted or ignored.

When the request has been filled we (moderators) will close the thread.

I just UPDATED my sig like this, after the banner image there is a repeat of my avatar, the first "graffiti" image links to my "main" blog and the "avatar" to my "geek blog"...

What I think I oughta do is get me a new sig... with the image sizes reversed or balanced out to be even and the graffiti theme changed to one of.... well, something like the image at the blog site? 'cept that I think needs a resize.... anyway what it means is I would like a brand new banner - max size that of the graffiti/ubuntu one.... with a theme that is wide open to anyone to interpret from the name MFG and my presence here at OSNN.... Anyone? I'll try to get to grips with GIMP, but I am seriously busy with "real life stuff" and I simply kjnow whatever I make will never reach the standards of design Bman set in my old one. I know he is recuperating though, so; anyone else?

Did you want your current one to only loop three times?

Here is unlimited with name displayed longer:

Attachments

30 KB · Views: 125
Did you want your current one to only loop three times?

Here is unlimited with name displayed longer:
thanks - but I really did only want it to do that ;) I started with unlimited - but I myself get fed up with overly active page content and regard flash as the devils spawn - so that is indeed how I wanted it... or in fact for the sig likely with no animation - but of course the original file is lost... Hmmmm

thanks - but I really did only want it to do that ;) I started with unlimited - but I myself get fed up with overly active page content and regard flash as the devils spawn - so that is indeed how I wanted it... or in fact for the sig likely with no animation - but of course the original file is lost... Hmmmm

I can decompile a gif image into the individual frames if you need that.

was thinking of going for a new look - hopefully when I ever get to grips with gimp I could do this if need be.... or PSP, which was how I made it...

I just UPDATED my sig like this, after the banner image there is a repeat of my avatar, the first "graffiti" image links to my "main" blog and the "avatar" to my "geek blog"...

What I think I oughta do is get me a new sig...

^bump :)

Anyone? As additional input since starting here I am becoming more debian than ubuntu... so I really do need an update!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back