Reputation Points

rushm001 said:
You get a triangle for posting the same post twice!!:)
Parrots can't help repeating themselves though. :)
Just kidding.;)

EP, have you modified the Reputation Levels, or are they still default (10, 50, 150, etc.)? Seems like it would take an eternity to gain another green block that way.

Attachments

• J_Power.jpg
    J_Power.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Punk_Power.jpg
    Punk_Power.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 92
Question: Aren't the Rep points in 5-point increments? That's what I tend to remember from the last time, but right now I've got an odd number of points. :confused:

Edit: I looked at Jewelzz's attachments above... I guess you can have an odd number.

There are quite a few "odd numbers" in this place.
biggrin.gif

It is damn strange... You gain reputation power over a period of time and perhaps posts and depending on your group. IT's a very complicated system. I will have a good look at it when the right side of my brain wakes up and I stop drooling on my t-shirt.

Electronic Punk said:
I will have a good look at it when the right side of my brain wakes up and I stop drooling on my t-shirt.
Lovley :p
"you aren't rating the user directly though. You are rating the user's post in a thread which then reflects on that user in the long run."
Plus "You can always change this behavior through changing the templates but they will lose track of their position in the thread."

Last time I looked, MdSalih's rep power was 2 :blink:

Perhaps you just need to build up to a certain "power" before you can give out points again.

Who knows

who cares.

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back