Fixed Reps?

They were stolen by Aliens :alien::alien::alien::alien:

I presume the question is "why does he have so many?" - in fact, why do I have so many too? I don't remember having that many before the competition...

Basically I significantly changed the way reputation power worked for the competition to make for more exciting big numbers. Reverting this has obviously had an effect.

There are basically 3 options
- Reset to 0, but where is the fun in that?
- Do nothing and agree that it wasn't a perfect system before
- Change ALL previously given reputation to 10 and see what happens
- The totally and previously unexpected fourth option that popped up while I was writing this

Forget rep someone perform a rap and post piccies to prove it...

rapper2hb4.jpg

what I meant was what were they reinstated. I thought we weren't going to have them anymore?

I'm with Marge on this one, We should have a rap for the most helpful post.:D

Only if the rapper agrees to be shot dead, as seems to be the custom :)

Totally unrelated (I'd be an asset to SP), but I like Johnny's taste in music. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back