replacement door...

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Hey i have a Black Aluminum X-pider case. I got it for christmas and 3 week later i opened the door to far and it feel off and the lil thing broke off so now it doesnt stay on. Is there a way i can get a replacement door for it?

Dubbin1

I Like Cheese
What X-pider case is it? I know of two different ones. One is the Chenming(TurboCase) and I think the other is a Chenbro.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
The TurboCase one. I Really like the case but it looks like crap without the door in the front cause i have a white dvd and dvd burner...so yeah it dont look to great.

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
TittleBitties said:
The TurboCase one. I Really like the case but it looks like crap without the door in the front cause i have a white dvd and dvd burner...so yeah it dont look to great.
i managed to fix the broken plastic lug on my thermaltake door using a case screw, small drill bit and a dremel to round the screw to the size of the old lug. :cool: no 1 can tell.

Dubbin1

I Like Cheese
TittleBitties said:
Go here Aspire and see if you can order one from them.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollBoll