Replace Kazaa

B

bheagle

Ok here is the best replacement I have found yet for Kazaa, just in case....

There is no spyware,adware or other BS with it, although it does ask you if you want to install that savenow garbage you can select not to and still install it.

FREEWIREp2p

let me know what you think of it too... but so far I like it...

Oh by the way.....

If you are inticed by Kazzaa's desktop search helper think again it in stallled 28 bits of spyware along with it!!!:mad:

U know what

better then Kazaa, FreeWare, Morpheus, or any other P2P it mIRC, that is the best and better then any other thing out their, ight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just a spyware free version of Limewire. It requires you to install 16MB of Java files so you can use it. I find it slow and uses up a ton of reasouces... Use kazaalite..

Try WinMX instead...

Get off Kazaa, Kazaa-Spyfree, KazaaLite, Morpheus, eDonkey, LimeWire, etc, etc...

Give WinMX 3.1 a try - I've auditioned the rest (well most of them, and certainly all the more popular ones). Some are better than others of course, but for P2P, WinMX wins hands down [IMHO]. It's small, fast and has a large established user base that's growing fast.

Get WinMX here...

OK, if you say so... Kazaalite is not my fav. but if it works for you then great, have fun with it. I'll stick with WinMX thanks...

Cheers...

I find WinMX is the worst for downloading the actual selected download file.. For instance, when its in the que.. there are loads of times when it actually cancels itself so to speak (unable to find connection) or whatever. But i find its really slow :D even though i still have it for superior backup for Kazaa ;) . Yes it has a wide collection on WinMX but its solid to download the buggering files :p

Most of you proberbly think differently of me but i have those problems and it bugs be alot:mad: Nevermind :D

i agree with dreamliner77 but for one thing is that the latest version 1.71 has got spyware so try to avoid it by downloading a earlier version

hope this helps

My vote goes to KazaaLite - tried winMX and thought it sucked.

As for version KazaaLite 1.7.1 with spyware - GET REAL!!!! Even better than the other versions and still no spyware or crap. Plaese do your research before you comment, SUb.

Ok i dont normally get into little tiffs with kiddies that got a 'puter from mommy and daddy but when someone has got nothing good to say and posts idiotic remarks without research of their own and confuses others, i think its time to teach that kiddy how it works.

Ok riscy let me show you how wrong you are and then when you are able to swollow youre pride you can write something nice like "i am sorry!".

ok the reason kazaalite was invented was becuase kazaa had so much spyware you could be tracked basically with everything you did or got of the net, so they inveted kazaalite for the nice guys out there to be able to share. ok there are currently all the version of kazaa up to version 1.61 which the spyware were removed from and were called kazaalite version 1.71 has not been cracked and the spyware removed so and if ofcourse you are bitter now and dont believe me here is a link that will shed a bit of lite on the matter www.kazzalite.com but if you are lazy to siff through all the post on the forum or read all the faqs here is a direct link to a post that discusses the topic thats at hand http://www.kazaalite.com/nuke/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=555 .

well now that we have covered that issue one thing i have to add i see you have posted 49 times on this board when you replied to me and i do really hope that not all of them were as lame as this one if so i think you should find something else to do with you 'puter like play games or something like that it will do less damage to people who really want to learn

thank you very much for you understanding

and i really do hope this info will help other people on this thread.

"If our brain was so simple that we could understand it.we would be sosimple that we could not." Gafitti 2

That's strange...

I installed 1.7.1 and did a spy search and it can up with a clean system. I also didi a search with that other program, can't rememeber it's name 'spybot' of something and it came up with nothing.

SUbsysT9 try calming you littleness down a bit, REMEMBER you are the newbie. If that's the sort of input you give, true or not, let your attitute take a walk.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back