repeat logging on to internet

S

stu

I hope you guys can help. I log on to the net ok at first but after logging on and off after 3 times I get the logged on ICON in the task-bar but cannot use IE or OUTLOOK Express. I get the page unavailable/ error's message. The only way to I have foundisto access the net is to reboot, then all is ok untill 3 more on/off accesses.
system.
MEDION pent4 1.6 MHZ
WIN XP HOME
256 MB
80 gig hd
modem :creatix polymeadia V9x HAM 1394 (on com port3)

When you get the page unavailable/ error's message, click on FILE in the top left corner of IE and have a look on the dropdown at the WORK OFFLINE to see if there is a tick against it, if there is remove the tick.

Thanks it wasnt ticked. and today had to REBOOT twice before I could go on line for the 1st time. I think it might be REG problem or maybe a modem fault but all shows ok in SYSTEM folder.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back