• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Repair install

G

GraLk

A repair install will do just that...repair. So if any system files have been changed by tweaks, they will be reinstalled as new from the Win disk.

GraLk :cool:

LPDad

OSNN Addict
what is the point??

If you are doing a repair option then there must be something terribly wrong, ang by doing a backup you would just reset to before the repair was done.

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
just kinda curious. Wanted to see if the repair would fix some of my problems. They're not huge problems, but I'd like to clear them up without reinstalling everything. If the repair didn't work out, I'd like to restore back to before it.

G

geoffwm

Make an image first!

Use Norton's Ghost or PQ Drive Image to image your disk before doing a repair then you will have a 100% guarantee of returning your drive to its previous state.

Originally posted by dreamliner77
just kinda curious. Wanted to see if the repair would fix some of my problems. They're not huge problems, but I'd like to clear them up without reinstalling everything. If the repair didn't work out, I'd like to restore back to before it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies