• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

rep window scrollage

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
huh! I just took four attempts to rep NetRyder! Why? Because I kept making typos in the text box on the pop up window and could not scroll back to check... when you shift focus it does go to start, but you still cannot scroll it and also cannot see the action OK button if it pops up out of screen.... :suprised:

I am on IE7 here - no idea is that affects things though :squareeye

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
kind of had it, if you enter a long message and it scrolls, when you try to go back to the start of it it appears to not go, however when pressed left a bunch of times and then left it for a few seconds it would eventualy go back to the begining

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
its not giveing rep thats the issue, its if you type a long comment in the box, it appears to not be able to scroll back to the begining of the box (although it did for me after waiting several seconds)

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
ok, if you try to scroll to the begining of the box, then press tab to get focus onto the button it then works.... least it did for me

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies