rep removal (or hallucination?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
I am posting here and not in problems - because I do not want to seem a whinger or a rep point whore - but I feel 99% certain someone earlier gave me some reps for some help (can give details if needed) and just now went to look at CP and the reference was gone! I know that member is still around... I was checking who they were by checking my rep! So what went on there? Just checking incase there's a database issue behind this - or maybe a mod just decided I was not worthy? :(

Side issue - can that happen? And if so who decides? Just curious - I am sure you understand that :p

You're not worthy :p

I'm sure EP will have an explanation

my post must of got deleted cause of what i said?

I just reviewed the moderator logs (hipster doofus has certainly been busy with legacy :p) and no one has changed anyones profiles for at least a week!

Other than direct database access (limited to myself) there is no other way of modifying reputation.

therefore I am hallucinating - fine... I accept this... probably all of my rep points are indeed an hallucination - Jewelzz would agree with me....

I am puzzled by tittles posts and NetRyders also - but that might be "an aside".

I surely hope I was not pamming or doing anything wrong - i was genuinely puzzled and TY EP - have now learnt something (and thanks for sharing on Hipsters business so to speak, good to know someone is still sorting legacy!)

Talking of which makes me think - someone should go through legacy and hand out reps for the repworthy posts that come out of legacy! Just a brainstorming idea - after all reps went all to pot with the database crash... I am sure they are nearly up straight, but some folks went kinda quiet (thinking about Enyo) and yet have the HIGHEST rep? No? Just a thought....

Glad all is well in the land of OSNN database anyway!

It's like talking to a brick wall sometimes. TittleBitties, your post was deleted because it was of no relevance to the thread. I wish people would stop spamming in the feedback threads, it's uncalled for.

Seeing as this problem is resolved, I'm going to close this thread, and apologise for Mainframeguy for doing so, I just don't want any more pointless posts in this section.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back