Renegade Patch

L

loppdawg69

Did you guys hear about the new C&C Renegade patch? =P

C & C Renegade v1.030 Patches

Waddy did post this some time ago .. but if u didnt notice .. here it is.. again .

----Version 1.030 changes (04-15-2002)----

- Two maps and flying vehicles have been added to the game. Flying units are only available on
the maps that support flying vehicles: walls air and city air.

Flying vehicle controls
- Jump to go up: default is (Spacebar)
- Crouch to move down: default is (c)
- Hold down Ctrl key while pressing (a) or (d) to strafe

- Fixed a bug where the harvester lost its pathfinding information and could be found
driving into walls.
- Fixed a problem with flickering meshes on ATI cards.
- Fixed a number of chat bugs on Westwood online.
- Added support for the mod community.
- Multiplay hosting: The host can now choose a Mod package as the multiplayer game.
Note that you cannot host a laddered game using a Mod package.
- Includes several performance enhancements that should remove occasional stuttering and pauses.
- Added support to hosting via GameSpy. The host now has the ability to kick, ban and set up passworded games. At console type "kick" or "ban" followed by their nickname.

Download Patch
here

A little neat screenshot here

LightWave

That screenshot does look awesome, I might give the gam a second look...

lol this thread was made when waddy had about 8 of those on the homepage =) we were just making fun of it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back