Removing Start Button

S

slayer[X]

Dont know where to post this.

Any way to remove the start button?

I guess you could you stylebuilder. Don't know if you can remove it from there, but you could make 1x1 pixels.

sorry if i sound personal, but why would you want to remove it?

Yeah... what he said/asked. ^^^^^ :confused:

It saves space in the taskbar if there is no start button. :D
I am using T-Clock to hide it. You click on the clock to open the start menu instead.
Works great if you use classic style, not so sure about XP-style.

oh. so using 98/98se style is your game. after seeing xp's taskbar since that sunny i purchased XP (damn buggy pos) on its release date, i fell inlove with it, and going on my girlfriends computer (98se) i feel almost dirty.

but hey, if taskbar space is that big of a deal to you, rock on! (i just use a double thick taskbar myself, weird at first, but i got used to it quickly)

Dubstar, in case you didn't notice it wasn't me who asked the original question.
Don't know what slayer[XP]'s intentions are but personally I like the classic look.
:D

Originally posted by yoyo
Dubstar, in case you didn't notice it wasn't me who asked the original question.
Don't know what slayer[XP]'s intentions are but personally I like the classic look.
:D

sorry, its 4am here, and i woke up at 7am yesterday... dang teachers assigning too intense of essays if you ask me.

wow, Gonaads, nice avatar and sig. just to inform u..... u not the dragon, i am. :happy: by the way, what/who do you use to have that file on for the sig? i had mine on boomspeed, but the account was disabled.

sorry about changing topic.

i use the program startkiller and i can get to the sartmenu by clicking my 3th mousebutton

3th mousebutton

that's a new one. :D never heard of a 3th mouse button. have heard of a 3rd one before though. maybe that's what you meant. don't take it personally. i love correctin people.:cool:

Originally posted by ElementalDragon
that's a new one. :D never heard of a 3th mouse button. have heard of a 3rd one before though. maybe that's what you meant. don't take it personally. i love correctin people.:cool:

lol i was just bout 2 say the same:p

stupid keyboard is was typing it correct but it just changed, stupid evil keyboard ghost ;):p

EHEM.....

Now on to the topic.

I want to remove it cause all those that are in my start button are now in my desktop.(In coolmon and active desktop mode.):rolleyes:

I also want to save space like yoyo said.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back