removing splsh screen from office xp

B

bungerloo

hi all

i am sure someone knows how to do this could some help remove all office xp splash screen thanx for any info
bungerloo:)

Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express. I don't think there is a way for OE.

For OE, maybe slightly different location for different versions

1. Run regedit
2. Go to the key named something like HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Identities\{EC7994FF-9DB7-4854-B5F1-C3D3956DED35}\Software\Microsoft\Outlook Express\5.0
3. Add a new DWORD called "NoSplash"
4. Set it to "1"

Can;t find one for normal Outlook

If you mean during boot up the bar that that moves under the XP logo afterwhich the logon screen pops up with or without the password entry box; there is no way to disable it. It is part of the OS and can't be taken out. If you are talking of OEM versins such as Dell or Compaq that show their logo instead of the device listing at the beginning of the boot, that too can't be stopped. MS worked with them and made the OS show it instead of the devices and memory and port listings vanilla versions display.

Learn to live with it. :)

Hes talking about the Outlook splash screen! nothing to do with the boot screen

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back