removing addresses from MSN sign-in dialogue box

U

Unreal

hey,

I am wondering there is anyway of removing addresses from the drop down menu on the dialogue box on MSN when I type my password.

I have four addresses and two of which no longer use any more and I want to remove these two unused addresses from the drop down menu.

Is it possible, I have searched the registry, but I cant find anything that would remove them.

EDIT, ahem, sorry, delete this,

I found out how to do it by accident.

if you are interested, this is the the steps,

Control Panel > User Accounts > select account > Manage my Network Passwords (under related tasks) > then remove whichever address.

Really it works on Home Edtion (I gone there to set it up for CTRL-ALT-DEL on 2K style login)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back