Remove Spyware

T

tengcm

Is there any tool can remove the bundled spyware from Kazza?
I try to remove using Ad-aware but after that, i can't use Kazza anymore. So any idea ?

i have kazaa lite for some time now, and i dont have any kind of anti virus things, although i get em from time to time or check my hd online. so far i have not gotten a single virus or anything of that kind

That's like playing with a loaded gun. One day........................
Why don't you at least use a freeware virus program?

well first of all for some reason i dont want to bother with it. because i dont keep anything that important on my computer, i usually burn all my stuff, movie etc. to cds. becides if i see some unusual activity i can get some antivirus in couple min and check computer, the virus cant really do anything to my computer except maybe make me format , that i think is the worst thing that can happen

~edit~
about that loaded gun, u never know, u might be killed by a car tomorrow or something can fall on u next week and break your neck. it's not a safe world out there if u havent noticed yet :)

But being in an car accident or having a brick fall on me head is something out of my control. Protecting myself against virus attack is something I can protect myself from.
If you burn things to cd don't hand it around. How do you know it is not infected?

do movies and music files get infected? and i havent yet seen yet iso's that are infected. becides i'm only getting movies and music from kazaa and games from other trusted places

sorry if off topic?

if you down load anything from the net you run the risk of a virus not just from a P2P prog.
mafiafromrussia
if you have downloaded a virus.your AV/SW should hopefully pick it up.
however if you do not have any AV at all.
it also means that you are passing it on in your share (you do share?)
something to think about! maybe

i use AVP which is free.
http://www.grisoft.com/html/us_index.htm
but i also use a online scan about every 3weeks
pc cillin do a free online scan called housecall
link is set for UK.for others go to homepage to start
http://housecall.antivirus.com/housecall/start_pcc.asp

ps..new guy here! not looking to piss anyone off.just my 2cents!

well just for the hek of it run a symantec online antivirus scan. it didnt find any kinds of viruses on my computer. and i think as long as i'm getting stuff from places more or less known,i should not get a virus.
and yea i do share stuff, about 12kb/sec that i can freely upload, i know it's not much but sometimes it's all u need :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back