Remove recycle bin from desktop

Silvio

Argentinean Dogo
Hi all
Im using Yzdock and i have the recycle bin there so i´d like to take it out from the desktop.
Do you know how?, cause i forgot it.
BTW do you know how to put a shortcut to "Add or remove programs" in Yz dock?(drag and drop doesnt work with it)

or...if you dont want any icons on the desktop - right click on the desktop, go to arrange icons by, then click show desktop icons

or if you have XP Pro, go to gpedit.msc in run and youll find it there.

Thanks i managed the recycle bin stuff, but still i can put a shortcut on yz dock for "add or..."

This is how its supposed to be but for some reason it doesnt work for me right now. Give it a try: make a new shortcut on yr deskop and put this in the target: control.exe -appwiz.cpl and then drag it into yr dock.

I got it to work. Once u made the shortcut on yr desktop drag it into Yz Dock and then right click on it and go to the properties of dock item. Then go to the Arguments and it should say:
-appwiz.cpl just remove the "-" and the space and hit close.

;) All i can say is :Amazing!
it works
Thank you
By the way, would you check my new post, maybe you can help me again.;)

Anytime :)

I already did, but I have no idea, sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back