Remove Kontiki from shell integration

M

MrSlinky

I was suckered into using a download manager for a file that I didn't want to find somewhere else and downloaded Kontiki. Ad-serving piece of crap. Anyways, no uninstall or options or things like that. Pryed it out of the system, except for that right-click thing. Not a big deal, but a little irritating. Anyone how how to get it off. I searched the reg and found tons of entries in the My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{xxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx}.

Any clues

Yea, I knew I shouldn't have turned that back off. I guess I can do a reinstall, which isn't all that painful. Although it has been 6 months since a fresh, maybe it is time. Thanks anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back