Remove Account Picture Start Menu

Friend of Bill

What, me worry?
I've posted over 1000 times and this is my only second question ever: How does one remove/delete/hide the User Account Picture from the Start Menu?

Click the start menu then left click the picture. Look around in there. Other than deleting the files I don't know.

make a picture with the same color as the logon/theme screen you have and then select that as your account picture that way it will look as if there is no picture, as far as i know there is not a way to disable it entirely.

There is no user picture in start menu if you use Windows classic look. Probably not what you want.

There is also no user picture if you uncheck "Use Welcome Screen" in control panel - user accounts - change the way users log on.

Choosing a transparent user pic or one matching the background of the title bar will still leave the frame around the picture. Only thing to avoid this I can think of would be to edit the msstyles file(s) you are using.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back