Remote Desktop..

C

clitoxic

Is there a simple and detailed guide on how to setup a remote desktop? ive got everthing installed to make this possible...however i dont understand some of the options and what to do with them....i want to be able to host my computer so that my brother (in another town) can be able to access my computer..

any site/explanation is greatly appreciated

Remote desktop web access for windows all vers

This will allow you to use remote desktop with just a web browser on any version of windows(cool, eh?). right click on my computer, click properties<remote<check "allow user to connect remotely to this computer>apply. go to control panel. double click add/remove programs. select "add/remove windows componenets. let it load for a bit. check "Internet Information Services(IIS)" and hit next. install that. test it. go to some computer(win 98, me, 2k, etc) and type in your computer adress(Internet IP if outside your Home network and network IP if within your home network) and add /tsweb to the end of it. u can keep everything blank and hit connect then log in as if u were right in front of it(computer login, eg administrator, and password). for example: http://12.345.678.901/tsweb click connect(leave other things blank) and log in.

Duplicate post...

He got it working this morning...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back