Remember when XP ERIENCE used to be awesome

Posted by Octopus
* shots FatesWarning with a bazooka*
* FatesWarning is dead*
* game is over /exit to windows*

You gonna patent that idea ? :D

Oooh XP-erience extremists. Guys take it eay on him he was only voicing his opinions and facts. It is very painful for me to see this site running so slowly, but soon it will be all in the past.

We cant help it if we love this site so much :p

As for the site speed, im on 56k so it doesnt affect me as bad as others, but i dont really care, as long as i get to what im looking for in the end...all is ok, i have coffee for the loading times :)

i think the mods are doing a reall good job. Keep it up guys. And the speed isnt that great problem. Its worse when you cant reach the site.

IMO, Xp-erience was awesome, and it is STILL awesome. 'nuff said. ;)

I'm on a 56k connection, which usually runs at about 42-46k. Everthing is a little slow on the net, (I'm sure if everyone else in the world would just log off while I'm surfing, life would be better for me).

But even it I were still using an old 14.4 modem and had to wait an hour for xp-erience to load, it would be worth the wait. All you people are probably more appreciated than you know.

IMO xp-erience is THE best (xp) forum there is. yeah sure it's been kinda slow lately, but that will be fixed..me too drinks coffee while i wait..eventhough right now i'm having me some BEERS..LOL..madmatt,jewelzz, speedy_b and all u guys ROCK!!!I know i will never leave this place as long as it exists :)

ok, serious post now. the news storys and headlines posted on this site are all well written. the only silliness or off topic stuff goes where it should, on these forums, afterall, that -is- what they are here for.

Before I registered here I had been reading the site frequently, and it was the forums that prompted me to register because I wanted to be a part of the xp-erience community which is what all this is. There are some issues which is true, as matt said every site has them. If you don't like them however, or can't stand it anymore then don't come here and complain about it, there are other it/computer news sites out there.

xp-eriement a little =)

If you don't like them however, or can't stand it anymore then don't come here and complain about it, there are other it/computer news sites out there.

WORD...

also, this is the only place "newbies" can come in and ask a question without getting the "duh do a search" reply. when i was in that category and wanted to customize my d-top, this was the place to get info. keep up the good work and let this place stay numero uno!!

hmm... Andy really has a point there. kinda funny ain't it. i don't remember ever seeing that kind of reply in any of the forums (unless i did and jus don't remember):blink:

Andy really has a point there. kinda funny ain't it. i don't remember ever seeing that kind of reply in any of the forums

yeah..but that is what it all should be about..helping eachother with probs or links or whatever it may be...btw, cheers y'all :cool:

maybe if you had a broadband connection, it wouldn't be so slow.

This site is slow with a T1.

I remember the days when it used to be fast; and I have read that Waddy has just purchased a new server; and that the site has outgrown itself; and is due for some renovations; and after that; all will be much better.

Everyone here works hard to bring the latest news; etc; to the front pages. Speed and capacity are also an issue; so maybe the downloads section isn't what it should be.

There will maybe be more guides; in the future; people will be willing to write reviews and guides to things; that we could all work on; and post in the Guides section; or something similar.

This site is awsome; and I'v made many friends here; and I have a lot more great things to say about it.

Just please; don't leave it because it's slow.

This grandpa is due for a 50CC shot of steroids :)

Its nothing to do with your connection speed, an OC3 would load it slow(er than usual)
the server is under strain due to the amount of members and usage etc

All will be fixed soon, and the site should fly along :)

Posted by andy_rose
IMO xp-erience is THE best (xp) forum there is. yeah sure it's been kinda slow lately, but that will be fixed..me too drinks coffee while i wait..eventhough right now i'm having me some BEERS..LOL..madmatt,jewelzz, speedy_b and all u guys ROCK!!!I know i will never leave this place as long as it exists :)

Thanks for the support m8 :)

hehe....xsivforce now how could i leave u out???eventhough i didn't..i meant all u guys and gals..that goes to o_87, which btw make some exellent icons:) you all rock :D

p.s. xsiv..very nice site u got going..guess i have to join :)

wot site ??????

look in sig for my response

cool.gif

/me is happy now.

We don't see you around enough andy_rose. :(

You like the "Mystery Link"? ;)

Edit: /me smacks Iceman'' for that one. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back