Remember Me?

Should "Remember me" be ticked by default ?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
When logging in I think the "remember me" checkbox should automatically be checked. Most users will want to be logged in automatically and use this feature. Save us a step.

I am sure the number of users that use this feature out numbers those who don't.

Oh sure when he suggests it it's done right away. I suggested it to EP and he didnt do much.

Just Kiddin anyways.

Some people might not want the cookie used to stay logged in on their system... doesn't bother me, I'm not over-paranoid about these things, however I would of thought that would be the reason it's not on by default, to be less invasive.

In my opinion, more people want to be logged on automatically than those who don't. So those who don't can uncheck it instead of making the majority check it. Right?

Admiral Michael said:
Oh sure when he suggests it it's done right away. I suggested it to EP and he didnt do much.

Just Kiddin anyways.

Never saw it suggested :p. Besides, I have vowed to replace ElectronicPunk :p

madmatt said:
In my opinion, more people want to be logged on automatically than those who don't. So those who don't can uncheck it instead of making the majority check it. Right?
Sounds good to me, have no personal opinion on it, just wanted to say that's why I thought it may be unchecked by default :)

I prefer not to stay logged in ... from work, and I occassionally login from work. I say change it back!

Damn. Who should I side with?

Make a poll, let the output of the poll determine the winner!

At least this thread has been re-opened, previously mods were showing off since they could post to closed threads :s

X-Istence said:
Damn. Who should I side with?

Make a poll, let the output of the poll determine the winner!

From life experinces always go with what the women want

Poll added to thread. Vote now.

Jewelzz, if you only need temp login at work, then simply set your browser cookies to temporary/session. It's the easiest way.

Doesn't bother me either way, but since we're voting, I say keep it checked by default.

I made my own login script so it doesn't bother me anymore. Double click the html file logs me in and has Remember Me checked.

I really don't care either way, but I voted No just to be different :smoker:

I win. Now close the thread again! =)

*points to madmatt being a moderator*

You can do it, You can do it alllllll night longggg :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back