My Documents is the easy one. Right click on it & choose cut then paste it where you want. Settings & Documents is a bit (a lot) harder. It was discussed here a few days ago. Try using the search feature.
1. Double click on the "my computer" icon
2. Click the up arrow to see everything on the desktop.
3. Right Click "My Documents"
4. In the first tab you will see "Target folder location"
5. Click the center button that says "move" pick a new location.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS