Reliable PC Anywhere 11.5 Purchase

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
I am looking for a cheap cost on PC Anywhere 11.5 full version (remote & host). I have skimmed the 'net and found a real wide-variety of prices. I was just wondering if anyone deals with a certain online software vendor, and can personally atest for their service. There are reviews online everywhere, but I'd trust someone here more :)

Also, last time I installed it, I believe each copy you buy is good for up to 3 installations, but can't remember if that's accurate....

Please don't waste my time with alternatives, or your opinion of the product, I want this particular product and version, at a good cost ;)

i work part time for best buy, i'll see how much my discount is on the product.

kcnychief said:
Please don't waste my time with alternatives, or your opinion of the product, I want this particular product and version, at a good cost ;)

Well said.

If you go through Dell and it is more than $100 (I don't know what the cost is) I have a $25 off coupon.

madmatt said:
Well said.

If you go through Dell and it is more than $100 (I don't know what the cost is) I have a $25 off coupon.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks :)

I buy alot of software from Viosoftware and never had a problem with them.
I've spent a few thousand dollars there over the years.

Full $94.00 w/free shipping.

Viosoftware

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back