related in internet explorer

J

jams

the Related buton is missing from my internet explorer ( see Pic )
and is not in the add to bar menu ether does anyone know how to turn it back on again and maybe tell me whatI did to make it erase I have not installed anything new ????

thanks
James

sorry the pic did not upload
here it is thanks again for the help
Jams

Found this, not my words,

If you ran Ad-Aware and allowed it to clear the Alexa entries from the
Registry you removed the Related function. A repair of IE may recover those
entries.:D

Thanks Icaman :)

I ran the repair software and it did not fix it I know I can reinstall IE 6 but realy did not want to go that way and maybe mess up somthing else
is there a reg fix or hack anyone knows of ?
thanks
Jams

tried that also it came up the same way I do have other system restores saved but I dont want to go back to far and loose other newly installed software :-(
but thanks :)
Jams

Right Click on the toolbar
Click customize
Add it back

How about that?

Make a backup of all your recently installed software, and use a earlier restore point.

Then just restore backup.:cool:

-Grinder

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back