Registry problems????

V

vishalpai

ok...when i use the start menu and double click on a folder in it or right click a folder and select "Open" or "Explore" it 'should' normally open the folder in another window. However, for some strange reason nothing happens at all when i double click it.

I have ClipMate 6 installed and i think that this is causing the problem but i'm not sure how to solve it because even after shutting it down the folders will not open.

any help is appreciated.
i have attached an image so you all know what i mean.

cheers
Vishal
vishalpai@eml.cc

Arggh, thats really freaky. I just tried it, and the folders don't open for me either. I don't mind though because I never use that. It works when I right click the start button and choose open or explore but not for the folders in the programs menu. How about you, vishalpai?

I've disabled system restore BUT i have reinstalled my whole system and it seems to work fine until i install ClipMate. i can't live without ClipMate either so i don't want to uninstall it.

Btw jumpy, yes i have the same problem as you. I can explore if i right click the start button but NOT in the Programs menu.

Regards
Vishal

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back