• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Registry Cleaner

maxi

OSNN One Post Wonder
My PC is not functioning properly in case of Registry cleaning.My PC got crashes a few moments later.I let it for half an hour,but never came back to life.I am suspecting of one nasty virus,because spyboot also crashes when searching.Why is that?Do you have any idea?I ran each and every cleaner and adaware software I found,but this crashes keep happening.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Are you tired of your computer crashing, Slowing down or freezing when you least expect it?
O.k where is the bann button ?? Nice try to get into a sales pitch there, pal !!

Nothing will ever Crap Cleaner; nothing, nada, zilch, zip, zero, not one program will ever match what it can do. It only gets better with every release as well.

CCleaner is the best way to go. Don't be fooled by imitation programs. It slices it dices, it even toasts your bread on both sides AT ONCE! For only a limited 9999 year price of FREE! That's right... Act now and you can get CCleaner for 3 simple payments of Free! FREE! and FREEEEEE!

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
CCleaner is the best way to go. Don't be fooled by imitation programs. It slices it dices, it even toasts your bread on both sides AT ONCE! For only a limited 9999 year price of FREE! That's right... Act now and you can get CCleaner for 3 simple payments of Free! FREE! and FREEEEEE!
I like this lol ..

For XP; put your system setup cd in the rom drive. After it opens exit and go to start/run type Sfc /scannow After this you'll have to get back all updates.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies