Registry clean up

L

longhorn1687

Anyone know of a good Registry cleaner? Something thats free, not just Clean Sweep.

Thanks

But doesn't RegClean only fix errors in your registry, it doesn't remove stuff from old software right?

There are quite a few good ones out there, but in my opinion at the top of the pile is NBG CleanRegistry by Nobody Group. Finds a lot more redundant entries than most cleaners, also has never taken away any important entries by mistake. I always use this, top quality stuff.

I think you will struggle to find a half decent free cleaner, I may stand corrected but my experiences with freebies in the past have led to format c:\ !!!!! You have to pay for quality in my opinion.

look under my username in the search and oyu will find a question from me asking about a link to microsoft reclean that i lost and they no longer support.
Its the best i have used ever and give u the change to back up incease u remove something u shouldnt have

F.A.O LONGHORN

Get in contact with me and i will send the microsoft reg-clean for xp as i cant remember link i will send file its only 500-600k

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back