• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Registry clean up

L

longhorn1687

Anyone know of a good Registry cleaner? Something thats free, not just Clean Sweep.

Thanks

L

longhorn1687

But doesn't RegClean only fix errors in your registry, it doesn't remove stuff from old software right?

R

robsta4

There are quite a few good ones out there, but in my opinion at the top of the pile is NBG CleanRegistry by Nobody Group. Finds a lot more redundant entries than most cleaners, also has never taken away any important entries by mistake. I always use this, top quality stuff.

I think you will struggle to find a half decent free cleaner, I may stand corrected but my experiences with freebies in the past have led to format c:\ !!!!! You have to pay for quality in my opinion.

J

john30uk

look under my username in the search and oyu will find a question from me asking about a link to microsoft reclean that i lost and they no longer support.
Its the best i have used ever and give u the change to back up incease u remove something u shouldnt have

J

john30uk

F.A.O LONGHORN

Get in contact with me and i will send the microsoft reg-clean for xp as i cant remember link i will send file its only 500-600k

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge