registering for msfn.org

ejn74

Average Dude!
Political Access
I was working on slipstreaming my XP disk using the msfn.org website.
I now can't go anywhere on their site a pop up asking for a login andpassword comes up. Does any one know haw I can register?
Thanks.

looks like they are working on their forums, maintaining and upgrading and such, id wait a while and it will probably come back

Thanks For the response. I Just found the site this week. I am not very familiar with it.

<---MSFN member for over 2 years now. (Same name on MSFN) They are doing a little maintenance. Been going on all day. I don't recall them announcing it, but the recently moved to a new server and it might have something to do with that.

I dont need to be a registered user for the website then?

if you were working fine before then I doubt it, tho registering is usually helpful to the site and such

You don't have to register for the site to view it. Just wait until their upgrades are done.

Thought it was some kind of threat :D
Register on their forums and you should be all set.

you dont need to register to go in the forum. just to post. <--- memeber for 5months now. love that place. helped me lots, if u stuck any way, pm me and ill try help u as best i can.

Dunno how long I have been there, but xper and I help each other out alot. He owes me a few beers actually :D

Was supposed to meet him last November, but he couldn't get a visa or something :eek:

xper is a good guy. So are you EP. :) I love both sites, though I have posted there quite a bit more do to the fact they do a lot with unattended installations.

I am too lazy to do unattended installations, but then xper admitted to me so is he :D

Electronic Punk said:
Thought it was some kind of threat :D
Register on their forums and you should be all set.

Can you give me a PAC code for migration? mwahahaha :lick: :laugh:
Just kidding. This forum probably has the most frequently updated info which is good for me. ;)

Electronic Punk said:
I am too lazy to do unattended installations, but then xper admitted to me so is he :D

Has anyone ever used nLite? It's good for intermediate users who want to create unattended CDs - i.e. removing crap out of the windows setup, configuring custom settings and adding additional drivers to the setup CD.
Haven't got around to trying to add applications on top though. :p

I have never used any of the programs created by anyone on that site, other than giving Greenmachine's code a try. I have always done my own from scratch. I'm pretty well versed with command script (batch) and even created a GUI application at one time, but lost my job right about then and lost all motivation to complete it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back