Regedit

D

donkey

I installed Worms Armageddon in xp. It doesn't work so I uninstalled it but now my pc is running slow. i.e..It doesn't even go into sleep mode.

I know Worms was the problem because that is the only thing I have done to my computer. I searched for Worms in the registry and worms and team 17 files came up.

Now, if I delete these to totally get rid of all worm files, will this do any harm or is there any way I can get all these files off because my pc was running fine before hand.

I could try the system restore but I'd prefer to just be able to do this.

Thanks

Do a system restore. Get rid of all of it. (as long as you don't have to go back too far)

you need a patch from the worms website to get it to work on xp, i had the same problem

I used the uninstall program but that doesn't delete all the registry entries. It says it does but doesn't.

I might just do the system restore. I have a checkpoint from yesterday but does that take away any files I downloaded yesterday after the checkpoint?

You restore up to the point of the last checkpoint. Anything after that wont be there.

Is there anyway to check what I did up until then. What I mean is there a log or something that tells me what I downloaded or what program I ran on that day?

Yes there is, go to control panel->admin tools->event viewer.

i'd go with the system restore. thats your best bet to get everything working the way it was prior to installing worms.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back